- Ad-Aware Free Antivirus+
- Ad-Aware Personal Security
- Ad-Aware Pro Security
- Ad-Aware Total Security
- Ad-Aware Business Security
- PC Tuneup
- Data Security
- Trial Center
- Security Center
- English ▾
- Contact Us
Lavasoft FAQ pages
How to uninstall Ad-Aware toolbar
To uninstall Ad-Aware toolbar, proceed through the steps listed below.
1. Click the Start button on your computer (left-hand side of the screen).
2. Click Control Panel in the Start Menu.
3. Double-click Add or Remove Programs / Click Programs, and then click Programs and Features. Select Ad-Aware Security Add-on from the list and then click Uninstall.
The programs installed are typically listed in an alphabetical order.
4. With the dialog box displayed, select a language for the unistall procedure, and then click Ok to proceed.
5. With the Uninstall Wizard displayed, click Next to continue.
6. To prevent any conflict during the uninstalling process, select the Close all browser windows automatically option, and then click Uninstall.
7. You can see the uninstalling process in progress.
8. To complete uninstalling Ad-Aware Security Add-on, select the Uninstall Ad-Aware Browsing Protection check box, and then click Finish.
If you have not uninstalled Ad-Aware Browsing Protection together with Ad-Aware Security Add-on, you can uninstall it separately. For the purpose, repeat steps 1-3 (select Ad-Aware Browsing Protection from the list), 5, and then click Finish to complete the uninstalling procedure.