- Ad-Aware Free Antivirus+
- Ad-Aware Personal Security
- Ad-Aware Pro Security
- Ad-Aware Total Security
- PC Tuneup
- Data Security
- Trial Center
- Security Center
- English ▾
- Contact Us
Lavasoft FAQ pages
How to remove homepage and new tabs as Lavasoft SecureSearch
To remove your homepage and new tabs as Lavasoft SecureSearch, proceed through the steps listed below:
On Internet Explorer:
- With the Internet Explorer window, click Tools, and then click Internet options.
- Under the General tab, change the current web address of your homepage, and then click Apply.
You need to restart Internet Explorer to see your new homepage. You can change your homepage at any time.
- At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Firefox button, and then click Options.
- Under the General panel, change the current web address of your homepage, and then click Use Current Pages.
- Click OK to close the Options window.
- On the browser toolbar, click the Chrome menu, and then click Settings.
- Select Open a specific page or set of pages option, and then click the Set pages link.
- Within a new window displayed, change the current web address(es) to set them as Chrome homepage.
- Click OK and get ready enjoying your desired homepage in Google Chrome.