- Ad-Aware Free Antivirus+
- Ad-Aware Personal Security
- Ad-Aware Pro Security
- Ad-Aware Total Security
- Ad-Aware Business Security
- PC Tuneup
- Data Security
- Trial Center
- Security Center
- English ▾
- Contact Us
This Trojan opens a range of Internet sites without the knowledge or consent of the user. It is an HTML page which contains IFrame tag.
A malicious web page contains an IFrame tag with a malicious link.
Once an infected HTML page is opened, the Trojan redirects a user to the specified URL address.
To delete a malicious program, proceed through the steps listed below:
- Delete an original malicious file (its file name and location depends on the way the malicious program originally penetrated a user’s computer).
- Clean the Temporary Internet Files folder which contains infected files.
- Run a full scan of your computer using the Antivirus program with the updated definition database.