- Ad-Aware Free Antivirus+
- Ad-Aware Personal Security
- Ad-Aware Pro Security
- Ad-Aware Total Security
- Ad-Aware Business Security
- PC Tuneup
- Data Security
- Trial Center
- Security Center
- English ▾
- Contact Us
Size: <depends on document size>
It is an Exploit which uses vulnerability in Adobe Acrobat and Adobe Reader to execute a random code. It is a PDF document.
When the malicious program works, heap overflow vulnerability is explored. The vulnerability exists in the library of the Adobe image-manipulation applications ("PCX" format).
Exploring the vulnerability allows to launch a random code on a remote machine with privileges the current user can obtain running the application.
- Delete the original Trojan file (its file name and location depends on the way the Trojan originally penetrated a user’s computer).
- Clean the Temporary Internet Files folder, which contains infected files (How to clean Temporary Internet Files folder).
- Run a full scan of your computer using the Antivirus program with the updated definition database (Download Ad-Aware Free).
%Temporary Internet Files%\