- Ad-Aware Free Antivirus+
- Ad-Aware Personal Security
- Ad-Aware Pro Security
- Ad-Aware Total Security
- Ad-Aware Business Security
- PC Tuneup
- Data Security
- Trial Center
- Security Center
- English ▾
- Contact Us
Lavasoft Unveils Latest Version of Ad-Aware
(September 25, 2012)
Lavasoft, the original anti-malware company, today unveiled the newest version of Ad-Aware, Version 10.3. This new Version 10.3 comprises incremental improvements with the main objective of enhancing the user experience.
“Lavasoft has earned its leadership position for many years and version 10.3 is another indication of our commitment in delivering continuous new and exceptional technologies as well as implementing rapid development cycles to our customers,” said Daniel Assouline, CEO of Lavasoft. “Furthermore, we recognize online threats are progressively evolving and becoming more refined, therefore it is critical for us to provide the hands-on systems to combat such threats,”
Designed for PC users of all skill levels, Ad-Aware has been downloaded more than 450 million times. With a bold new interface, the Ad-Aware software package comes complete with everything consumers need to protect their PCs including anti-spyware and anti-malware through its “active protection” feature.
Updates in Ad-Aware 10.3 offers the following capabilities:
• Enhanced Real-Time Protection with increased reliability and enhanced 64-bit support;
• Ad-Aware Browser Add-On engine: Improved browsing protection against phishing attempts, Trojans, exploit sites, malicious scripts, drive-by downloads, and more.
• New Security Toolbar design with easier navigation and checks for updates for every few minutes.
• Faster and simplified installation process with a revamped multi-language support to enhance user experience.
• Integration of ID Watchdog provides free credit report monitoring and alerting capabilities to notify users of any critical changes to their credit report that might be an early indicator of identity theft (for U.S customers only).
Current Ad-Aware 10 users can download this free update to the software by visiting: http://www.lavasoft.com/products/ad_aware.php
For a complete list of Ad-Aware 10 features, including external storage scans, email scanning and identity theft protection, please visit: www.lavasoft.com/products/features.php.
Lavasoft is the original anti-malware company, creating award-winning, free security and privacy software since 1999. Born of the belief that online security should be available to everybody, Lavasoft offers millions of users the maximum protection for their computers and online identities. With more than 450 million downloads, its flagship product Ad-Aware has blocked and removed billions of threats, saving consumers from all forms of attacks and malware – including viruses, spyware, adware, phishing and drive-by downloads.
Lavasoft is a global company with operations in North America and Europe. For more information, please visit www.lavasoft.com or follow the company on Twitter @lavasoft.
514-800-2460 ext. 315