- Ad-Aware Free Antivirus+
- Ad-Aware Personal Security
- Ad-Aware Pro Security
- Ad-Aware Total Security
- Ad-Aware Business Security
- PC Tuneup
- Data Security
- Trial Center
- Security Center
- English ▾
- Contact Us
Ad-Aware Anniversary Edition is Here!
We're proud to announce: Ad-Aware Anniversary Edition - Free, Plus, and Pro versions are now available!
Building on 10 years of advanced malware detection, Ad-Aware Anniversary Edition provides comprehensive malware protection without loading down your system's resources, bringing you the core competence you need to stay safe online. Visit our Ad-Aware Free, Plus and Pro product pages now to see the new and improved features of each new version.
Ad-Aware Anniversary Edition is significantly lighter and faster than our own previous versions, as well as many of our top competitors. According to our extensive research, Ad-Aware Anniversary Edition:
- Uses 74% less memory than Ad-Aware 2008.
- Only uses 18% of the CPU during scans - nearly 60% less resources than the previous version, and considerably less than each competitor product tested, including AVG, Kaspersky, Norton, and PC Tools.
- Scans 36 MB per second - faster than each competitor product tested, and over 4 times faster than AVG's.
To see how our new products performance stacks up against previous versions and the top anti-virus and anti-spyware products on the market today, see our Performance and Cleanup Comparison now.
Remember, if you have a valid Ad-Aware Plus or Pro license, update to the new version free of charge through the Lavasoft Support Center. Follow these three easy steps:
1. Log-in to the Support Center and download Ad-Aware Anniversary Edition from the download link option in the "Your Licenses" menu.
2. Start the installation. The previous version (Ad-Aware 2008) will be automatically uninstalled before installing Ad-Aware Anniversary Edition.
3. Ad-Aware Anniversary Edition will recognize your previous license information and the Plus or Pro features will be activated automatically when the program is started.